- Linda Van Tine Linda R. Van Tine Co. LPA 1410 Central Ave Sandusky, OH 44870
- Joseph Motta Joseph L. Motta Co., LPA 32730 Walker Road Suite J-1 Avon Lake, OH 44012
- Samuel Butcher Butcher Elder Law 11565 Pearl Road Suite 301 Strongsville, OH 44136
- Erin Eurenius West Side Elder Law 7017 Pearl Road #3 Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
- Kevin Lipman Spitz & Lipman, LLC 55 Public Square Cleveland, OH 44113
- Britta Koepf Tranquil Path Financial Planning 59 Marko Lane Brooklyn Heights, OH 44131
- James Koewler The Koewler Law Firm P.O. Box 443 Richfield, OH 44286
Joseph L. Motta Co., LPA
Joseph L. Motta earned his B.A. from Ohio Northern University and his J.D. from Case Western Reserve University School of Law. Upon graduation from law school, Mr. Motta served as a law clerk to Judge Thomas D. Lambros of the United States District Court for the Northern Ohio District of Ohio. Mr. Motta has practiced i...
Butcher Elder Law
Sam Butcher is an experienced elder law attorney with his own growing and expanding law firm. He is understanding and compassionate. He takes time with his clients to ensure they feel comfortable and understand this complex area of law. Sam is so dedicated to his clients that each receives his personal cell phone numbe...
West Side Elder Law
Erin C. Eurenius (Pronounced: Your-Rein-Yus) is delighted to help seniors, individuals with disabilities, and their families. She was admitted to the Ohio Bar in 2015. Her passion for elder law stems from her personal experiences with her grandmother, Helen. Erin’s grandmother helped to raise her while living wit...
Tranquil Path Financial Planning
When Britta decided to work in the field of personal finance in 2013, she researched the best way to enter the profession without compromising her ideals. She realized that the best way forward would be to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and practice in a fiduciary, fee-only, and holistic capacity. A n...
The Koewler Law Firm
Attorney Jim Koewler helps people to whom life has dealt a challenging hand. Jim helps people who need long term care get that care without having to exhaust their entire life savings. Jim helps people with special needs and their families provide for long term care and support. Jim helps veterans who have be...