Bob Obernesser, a member of Northwestern Mutual’s Special Steps program, is passionate about assisting families with special needs. As a parent of a parent of a child with special needs, Bob is intimately aware of the financial and emotional challenges families face while ... (read more)
- William Wilson Wilson & Wilson Estate Planning & Elder Law LLC 1023 West 55th Street Suite 110 La Grange, IL 60525
- Vida Cruz Arboretum Wealth and Trust Management 801 Warrenville Road Lisle, IL 60532
- Katie Clancy Clancy & Associates Ltd 901 Warrenville Road Suite 201 Lisle, IL 60532
- Nancy Roach-Wilder, CFP*, ChSNC* Prudential Advisors 1901 Butterfield Road Suite 250 Downers Grove, IL 60515
- Daniel Hands Daniel O. Hands, P.C. 2021 Midwest Road Suite 200 Oak Brook, IL 60523
- Suzanne Kelliher Dvorak & Kelliher, Ltd. 10560 W. Cermak Rd Westchester, IL 60154
- Alexandra Baig Companions On Your Journey LLC 3610 McCormick Avenue 3610 McCormick Avenue Brookfield, IL 60513
- Robert Obernesser, CFP®, ChFC®, RICP®, CLU®, ChSNC® Northwestern Mutual 55 Shuman Blvd. Suite 600 Naperville, IL 60563
- Kirsten Izatt The Estate Planning Law Group 600 W. Roosevelt Road Suite A-1 Wheaton, IL 60187
Clancy & Associates Ltd
Katie focuses her practice on special needs planning for individuals with disablities and their families. As a parent of a child with special needs, she shares both personal and professional knowledge with the families she represents. Katie commonly establishes first and third party trusts for individuals wi...
For over 30 years, Ms. Roach-Wilder's mission has been to create financial stability and alleviate some of the most compelling concerns of clients. . Her first hand experience with the challenges of special needs parenting, divorce and women in business have evolved into a practical goals-based approach....
Daniel O. Hands, P.C.
About Daniel O. Hands Dan Hands has been has been practicing law for over 33 years. In addition to founder and president of the law firm, he is also a co-author of Love, Money, Control: Reinventing Estate Planning. His practice is now devoted primarily to estate planning and related matters. His belief in the importanc...
Companions On Your Journey LLC
Alexandra Baig is a Certified Finanical Planner® Professional with a particular expertise helping individuals and families with special needs. She takes a holistic approach that helps clients prioritize and balance the use of their assets to provide not only a quality life for the family member with a disability, b...
Bob Obernesser, a member of Northwestern Mutual’s Special Steps program, is passionate about assisting families with special needs. As a parent of a parent of a child with special needs, Bob is intimately aware of the financial and emotional challenges families face while maneuvering thro...
The Estate Planning Law Group
Kirsten Izatt’s estate planning practice focuses on helping families enhance their lives today and secure their futures tomorrow. She excels in guiding her clients through the often confusing maze of financial and legal decisions to create plans that ensure the well-being of their families and the accomplishment...