Juris Doctorate, Brooklyn Law School (1991) LLM (Taxation), University of Miami School of Law (1993) United States Federal Court Pro Bono Panelâ€“Social Security/Disability Appeals Certified Part 36 Guardian Ad Litem & Supplemental Needs Trustee Author/frequent lecturer on legal planning for families with special needs children Member New York State Bar Association -Trusts & Estates Section -Elder Law Section
- Robert Romano Andora & Romano, LLC 15 Essex Road Paramus, NJ 07652
- Mindy Neira, CFP®, CHSNC® Modera Wealth Management 56 Jefferson Ave. Westwood, NJ 07675
- Marie Corliss Corliss Law Group, P.C. 245 E. 93rd Street New York, NY 10128
- Kimberly Greenberg, ChSNC® Morgan Stanley 55 East 52nd Street 28th Floor New York, NY 10055
- Lee Ackerman ACT for Life Services 1441 Broadway, 6TH Floor PMB #6135 New York, NY 10018
- Jacqueline O'Connor Comerica Bank 230 Park Avenue New York, NY 10169
- Andrew Cohen Law Offices Of Andrew M. Cohen 420 Lexington Avenue Suite 2440 New York, NY 10170
- Raymond Falcon Falcon Law Group LLC 50 Tice Blvd. Suite 340 Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
- Matthew Sexton Clear Harbor Asset Management 11 Norwood Terrace North Caldwell, NJ 07006
- Cormac McEnery The Cormac McEnery Law Firm 99 Hudson Ave. New York, NY 10013
Andora & Romano, LLC
Robert J. Romano, Jr., was born in Bronx, New York, November 1, 1950. He attended Villanova University (B.A., 1972) and St. John's University (J.D., 1978). He served as Law Secretary to the Honorable Paul R. Huot, J.S.C., 1978-1979. He assisted with municipal representation for the Boroughs of Closter, Demarest, Little...
Modera Wealth Management
The trust my clients place in me. My specialty focus area is with individuals and families who have planning needs related to disability or other medical conditions. I also partner with those who identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, or Queer (LGBTQ). The elements of planning associated with both of my...
Corliss Law Group, P.C.
Marie A. Corliss, Esq., received her bachelors in philosophy at Fordham University in 1982. She then went on to Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University where she earned her Juris Doctorate in 1985. While at Cardozo, she was the International Law Review Articles Editor, and a member of the Regional Champio...
One in five people in the U.S. will have some type of special need or disability in their lifetime, according to the USDA. Whether Down syndrome, autism or a genetic disorder, it may affect their entire lives without the hope of a cure. Or it may develop due to an accident, catastrophic illness and cognitive decline fr...
Comerica understands the complexity of SNT administration and the importance of supporting the care of the beneficiary and their family. The Special Needs Solutions team advocates for the beneficiary and partners with the beneficiary’s trusted advisors ensuring the best possible care and living conditions ongoing...
Law Offices Of Andrew M. Cohen
Juris Doctorate, Brooklyn Law School (1991) LLM (Taxation), University of Miami School of Law (1993) United States Federal Court Pro Bono Panelâ€“Social Security/Disability Appeals Certified Part 36 Guardian Ad Litem & Supplemental Needs Trustee Author/frequent lecturer on legal planning for famil...
Falcon Law Group LLC
Ray Falcon advises clients in matters of estate planning and probate and administration of decedent's estates, with a concentration in planning for families with members who have special needs. He also counsels plaintiffs' personal injury and medical malpractice attorneys in connection with the use of special needs tru...
The Cormac McEnery Law Firm
An active advocate for the rights and welfare of senior citizens, Cormac McEnery is well-respected in his areas of practice. He regularly speaks on elder law and estate planning topics. Practice areas: Asset protection Elder law Healthcare proxies and living wills Estate litigation Estate planning Medicaid eligibility...