Juris Doctorate, Brooklyn Law School (1991) LLM (Taxation), University of Miami School of Law (1993) United States Federal Court Pro Bono Panelâ€“Social Security/Disability Appeals Certified Part 36 Guardian Ad Litem & Supplemental Needs Trustee Author/frequent lecturer on legal planning for families with special needs children Member New York State Bar Association -Trusts & Estates Section -Elder Law Section
- Robert Romano Andora & Romano, LLC 15 Essex Road Paramus, NJ 07652
- Mindy Neira, CFP®, CHSNC® Modera Wealth Management 56 Jefferson Ave. Westwood, NJ 07675
- Marie Corliss Corliss Law Group, P.C. 245 E. 93rd Street New York, NY 10128
- Kimberly Greenberg, ChSNC® Morgan Stanley 55 East 52nd Street 28th Floor New York, NY 10055
- Lee Ackerman ACT for Life Services 1441 Broadway, 6TH Floor PMB #6135 New York, NY 10018
- Barbara Silverman, CFA, CFP®, ChSNC® Shufro Rose 600 Lexington Avenue, 15th Floor New York, NY 10022
- Robert Freedman Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP 1350 Broadway New York, NY 10018
- Sharon Rivenson Mark Meyerson, Fox, Mancinelli & Conte, P.A. 855 Summit Avenue Jersey City, NJ 07307
- Andrew Cohen Law Offices Of Andrew M. Cohen 420 Lexington Avenue Suite 2440 New York, NY 10170
- Raymond Falcon Falcon Law Group LLC 50 Tice Blvd. Suite 340 Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
- Matthew Sexton Clear Harbor Asset Management 11 Norwood Terrace North Caldwell, NJ 07006
Andora & Romano, LLC
Robert J. Romano, Jr., was born in Bronx, New York, November 1, 1950. He attended Villanova University (B.A., 1972) and St. John's University (J.D., 1978). He served as Law Secretary to the Honorable Paul R. Huot, J.S.C., 1978-1979. He assisted with municipal representation for the Boroughs of Closter, Demarest, Little...
Modera Wealth Management
The trust my clients place in me. My specialty focus area is with individuals and families who have planning needs related to disability or other medical conditions. I also partner with those who identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, or Queer (LGBTQ). The elements of planning associated with both of my...
Corliss Law Group, P.C.
Marie A. Corliss, Esq., received her bachelors in philosophy at Fordham University in 1982. She then went on to Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University where she earned her Juris Doctorate in 1985. While at Cardozo, she was the International Law Review Articles Editor, and a member of the Regional Champio...
One in five people in the U.S. will have some type of special need or disability in their lifetime, according to the USDA. Whether Down syndrome, autism or a genetic disorder, it may affect their entire lives without the hope of a cure. Or it may develop due to an accident, catastrophic illness and cognitive decline fr...
Barbara has been a Financial Advisor since 2001. She joined Shufro Rose LLC in 2006 and co-manages the Kaminsky-Silverman Group with Tonia Kaminsky. Through Goals-Based Wealth Management, Barbara and Tonia help clients understand and prioritize their financial goals and then help them invest their assets to maximize t...
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP
Robert M. Freedman’s practice focuses on Elder Law and Planning for Individuals with Disabilities and their families. He is a pioneer in the field of Elder Law. Robert was a Founder and one of the first Fellows of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. He was a Founder and one of the first Chairs of the Eld...
Meyerson, Fox, Mancinelli & Conte, P.A.
Sharon Rivenson Mark Senior Attorney Sharon Rivenson Mark, Esq. specializes in Elder Law, including litigation in guardianship, conservatorship and estate matters. Represents individuals and families in Estate Planning, Disability Planning, Long Term Care Planning, Guardianships, Conservatorships, Estate Administration...
Law Offices Of Andrew M. Cohen
Juris Doctorate, Brooklyn Law School (1991) LLM (Taxation), University of Miami School of Law (1993) United States Federal Court Pro Bono Panelâ€“Social Security/Disability Appeals Certified Part 36 Guardian Ad Litem & Supplemental Needs Trustee Author/frequent lecturer on legal planning for famil...
Falcon Law Group LLC
Ray Falcon advises clients in matters of estate planning and probate and administration of decedent's estates, with a concentration in planning for families with members who have special needs. He also counsels plaintiffs' personal injury and medical malpractice attorneys in connection with the use of special needs tru...