Education A.B. Anthropology, College of William & Mary (1975) M.B.A., Finance, State University of New York at Binghamton (1977) J.D., magna cum laude, Albany Law School of Union University (1990) Admissions New York Bar (1991) U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York (... (read more)
Mr. Brown was born in Ridley Park, Delaware County, Pennsylvania on June 24, 1948 and grew up in Springfield, Delaware County, Pennsylvania. He attended Springfield High School (Delaware County) graduating in 1966; attended Pennsylvania State University graduating in 1970 with ... (read more)
- Albert Kukol Levene Gouldin & Thompson, LLP 450 Plaza Drive Vestal, NY 13850
- Robert Brown Fox, Oldt & Brown 940 West Lafayette Street Suite 100 Easton, PA 18042
- Stanley Vasiliadis Vasiliadis Pappas Associates LLC 2551 Baglyos Circle Suite A-14 Bethlehem, PA 18020
- David Salvaggio Lyons & Associates, P.C. 161 Madison Ave. 3rd Floor Morristown, NJ 07960
- Deirdre Wheatley-Liss Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, PC 100 Southgate Parkway Morristown, NJ 07962
- Raymond Falcon Falcon Law Group LLC 50 Tice Blvd. Suite 340 Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
- Marie Corliss Corliss Law Group, P.C. 26 Pumphouse Road Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
- Richard Miller Mandelbaum Barrett 3 Becker Farm Rd. Suite 105 Roseland, NJ 07068
- Arla Cahill Mandelbaum Barrett 3 Becker Farm Rd. Suite 105 Roseland, NJ 07068
- Matthew Sexton Clear Harbor Asset Management 11 Norwood Terrace North Caldwell, NJ 07006
- Robert Romano Andora & Romano, LLC 15 Essex Road Paramus, NJ 07652
Levene Gouldin & Thompson, LLP
Education A.B. Anthropology, College of William & Mary (1975) M.B.A., Finance, State University of New York at Binghamton (1977) J.D., magna cum laude, Albany Law School of Union University (1990) Admissions New York Bar (1991) U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York (1991) Pennsylvania Bar (2010) Pr...
Fox, Oldt & Brown
Mr. Brown was born in Ridley Park, Delaware County, Pennsylvania on June 24, 1948 and grew up in Springfield, Delaware County, Pennsylvania. He attended Springfield High School (Delaware County) graduating in 1966; attended Pennsylvania State University graduating in 1970 with an AB in Political Science, and atte...
Vasiliadis Pappas Associates LLC
Attorney Vasiliadis is certified as an elder law attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation as accredited by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. He maintains offices in Bethlehem, Plymouth Meeting and Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania, serving clients throughout the eastern and central part of the state, primarily in connection...
Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, PC
PRACTICE Deirdre R. Wheatley-Liss focuses her practice in the areas of business planning, taxation, estate planning and administration, and elder law for individuals, closely held businesses and non-profit organizations. She has experience in Medicaid, retirement benefits and asset protection planning, guardiansh...
Falcon Law Group LLC
Ray Falcon advises clients in matters of estate planning and probate and administration of decedent's estates, with a concentration in planning for families with members who have special needs. He also counsels plaintiffs' personal injury and medical malpractice attorneys in connection with the use of special needs tru...
Corliss Law Group, P.C.
Marie A. Corliss, Esq., received her bachelors in philosophy at Fordham University in 1982. She then went on to Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University where she earned her Juris Doctorate in 1985. While at Cardozo, she was the International Law Review Articles Editor, and a member of the Regional Champio...
Richard Miller is designated as a “Certified Elder Law Attorney” by the National Elder Law Foundation, an organization accredited by the American Bar Association. Richard concentrates his practice in Elder Law, Guardianships, Planning for Individuals with Special Needs, Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Es...
Arla D. Cahill is a member of the firm’s Litigation Department and Education Law and Special Needs Practice Groups. Recognized by New Jersey Super Lawyers as a “Rising Star” in Business Litigation (2006-2009)*, Arla has represented clients in diverse industries in all aspects of complex comm...
Andora & Romano, LLC
Robert J. Romano, Jr., was born in Bronx, New York, November 1, 1950. He attended Villanova University (B.A., 1972) and St. John's University (J.D., 1978). He served as Law Secretary to the Honorable Paul R. Huot, J.S.C., 1978-1979. He assisted with municipal representation for the Boroughs of Closter, Demarest, Little...