I am a Partner and the Managing Director of AIM Wealth Advisory Group - a comprehensive financial planning firm. I have 19 years of experience in the areas of business succession, investment, and strategic tax & estate planning. My mother was a special needs teacher for he... (read more)
- Monica Pacheco Douglas, Conroyd, Gibb & Pacheco, P.C. 528 Cottage Street NE, Suite 200 PO Box 469 Salem, OR 97308
- Jack Meligan Settlement Professionals, Inc. (SPI) and The Plaintiff's MSA & Lien Solution, LLC (PMLS) 1800 Blankenship Road Suite 160 West Linn, OR 97068
- Layla McLean Buckley Law 5300 Meadows Road Suite 200 Lake Oswego, OR 97035
- Stephanie Carter Hilary Carter law 9250 SW Tigard St. Tigard, OR 97223
- Connor Kavanaugh Palladio Consulting LLC 525 3rd Street Suite 200 Lake Oswego, OR 97034
- Elizabeth Jessop Law Office of Elizabeth M. Jessop, LLC 205 SE Spokane Ave Suite 300 Portland, OR 97202
- Tim Nay Law Offices of Nay and Friedenberg LLC 6500 SW Macadam Ave. Suite 300 Portland, OR 97239
- Ryan Price AIM Wealth Advisory Group 5550 S Macadam Ave., Ste 102 Portland, OR 97239
- Alisha Langford Abeona Group 5200 SW Macadam Avenue Suite 230 Portland, OR 97239
- Faisal Al-Hashim, ChSNC® Maxiam Capital 2175 NW Raleigh Street Suite 110 Portland, OR 97210
- Whitney Yazzolino Oregon Elder Law 2173 NE Broadway Portland, OR 97232
- Julie Meyer Rowett Oregon Elder Law 2173 NE Broadway Portland, OR 97232
- Eric Kearney Law Office of Eric M. Kearney 1915 NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd. Portland, OR 97212
- Tabitha Koh Bouneff, Chally & Koh 2722 NE 33rd Avenue Portland, OR 97212
Douglas, Conroyd, Gibb & Pacheco, P.C.
Monica D. Pacheco graduated from the Willamette University College of Law in 2006, when she joined the firm of Douglas, Conroyd, Gibb & Pacheco. Ms. Pacheco's practice concentrates on estate planning and elder law, particularly as it relates to Medicaid and disability planning, including the following: Prese...
Settlement Professionals, Inc. (SPI) and The Plaintiff's MSA & Lien Solution, LLC (PMLS)
Jack Meligan is Chairman of SPI Holdings, Inc. and President of Settlement Professionals, Inc., a national plaintiff-only settlement planning firm. In addition, Jack is the Founding President of the Society of Settlement Planners, an association of settlement planners, structured settlement specialists, a...
As part of the Estate Planning Group, shareholder Layla McLean focuses on estate planning and administration for taxable and non-taxable estates, business law and real estate transactions. When it comes to estate planning, Layla brings a collaborative approach towards the personal and financial goals of her clients, gu...
Hilary Carter law
Stephanie practices law in the areas of estate planning, trust and estate administration, business law, and elder law. As part of these practice areas, Stephanie works with clients to create their estate plans; administers trusts and probates estate; prepares special needs trusts; prepares federal and Oregon...
Palladio Consulting LLC
Connor W. Kavanaugh has practiced in the areas of Special Needs and Financial Planning since 2012. Originally from Seattle, he calls Oregon home after moving to Portland in 1996. Connor earned a degree in Finance from Portland State University in 2012 and also spent five seasons on the football field as an All-Conferen...
Law Offices of Nay and Friedenberg LLC
Tim has combined decades of clinical social work experience and legal expertise to develop an insightful, innovative and people-friendly approach to assisting his clients. He is the founding President of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and was recognized in 1992 as a Fellow of the Academy. Tim is a past Pre...
AIM Wealth Advisory Group
I am a Partner and the Managing Director of AIM Wealth Advisory Group - a comprehensive financial planning firm. I have 19 years of experience in the areas of business succession, investment, and strategic tax & estate planning. My mother was a special needs teacher for her entire career, so...
Alisha was born and raised in Southern Oregon and has called Portland, Oregon, home since 2002. She holds bachelor of science degrees in Business Management & Leadership and Human Resource Management from Portland State University, and currently lives in Southeast Portland with her two daughters, Lily and Ashlynn,...
Law Office of Eric M. Kearney
Eric is an Elder Law attorney in Portland Oregon. His practice emphasizes Guardianships and Conservatorships, Medicaid, and Long-term care and Disability planning. Prior to opening his own office, Eric worked at Fitzwater Meyer Hollis & Marmion, one of the largest Elder Law firms in the state. While there, h...
Bouneff, Chally & Koh
Tabitha is licensed to practice law in Oregon, Washington, and California. Her practice areas include adoption, surrogacy, and assisted reproductive technology, as well as estate planning and probate. She is a member of Oregon Women Lawyers (OWLS) and the Oregon Gay and Lesbian Law Association. She is also a member of...