I am a Partner and the Managing Director of AIM Wealth Advisory Group - a comprehensive financial planning firm. I have 19 years of experience in the areas of business succession, investment, and strategic tax & estate planning. My mother was a special needs teacher for he... (read more)
- Whitney Yazzolino Oregon Elder Law 2173 NE Broadway Portland, OR 97232
- Elizabeth M Jessop Law Office of Elizabeth M. Jessop, LLC 205 SE Spokane Ave Suite 300 Portland, OR 97202
- Ryan Edmond Price CFP®, CLU®, ChFC®, CRPC®, AWMA® AIM Wealth Advisory Group 5550 S Macadam Ave., Ste 102 Portland, OR 97239
- Tim Nay Law Offices of Nay and Friedenberg LLC 6500 SW Macadam Ave. Suite 300 Portland, OR 97239
- Alisha Langford ChSNC Abeona Group 5200 SW Macadam Avenue Suite 230 Portland, OR 97239
- Faisal Al-Hashim, ChSNC® Maxiam Capital 2175 NW Raleigh Street Suite 110 Portland, OR 97210
- Julie Meyer Rowett Oregon Elder Law 2173 NE Broadway Portland, OR 97232
- Connor W Kavanaugh CTFA, ChSNC Palladio Consulting LLC 525 3rd Street Suite 200 Lake Oswego, OR 97034
- Eric M. Kearney Law Office of Eric M. Kearney 1915 NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd. Portland, OR 97212
- Tabitha Koh Bouneff, Chally & Koh 2722 NE 33rd Avenue Portland, OR 97212
AIM Wealth Advisory Group
I am a Partner and the Managing Director of AIM Wealth Advisory Group - a comprehensive financial planning firm. I have 19 years of experience in the areas of business succession, investment, and strategic tax & estate planning. My mother was a special needs teacher for her entire career, so...
Law Offices of Nay and Friedenberg LLC
Tim has combined decades of clinical social work experience and legal expertise to develop an insightful, innovative and people-friendly approach to assisting his clients. He is the founding President of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and was recognized in 1992 as a Fellow of the Academy. Tim is a past Pre...
Alisha was born and raised in Southern Oregon and has called Portland, Oregon, home since 2002. She holds bachelor of science degrees in Business Management & Leadership and Human Resource Management from Portland State University, and currently lives in Southeast Portland with her two daughters, Lily and Ashlynn,...
Palladio Consulting LLC
Connor W. Kavanaugh has practiced in the areas of Special Needs and Financial Planning since 2012. Originally from Seattle, he calls Oregon home after moving to Portland in 1996. Connor earned a degree in Finance from Portland State University in 2012 and also spent five seasons on the football field as an All-Conferen...
Law Office of Eric M. Kearney
Eric is an Elder Law attorney in Portland Oregon. His practice emphasizes Guardianships and Conservatorships, Medicaid, and Long-term care and Disability planning. Prior to opening his own office, Eric worked at Fitzwater Meyer Hollis & Marmion, one of the largest Elder Law firms in the state. While there, h...
Bouneff, Chally & Koh
Tabitha is licensed to practice law in Oregon, Washington, and California. Her practice areas include adoption, surrogacy, and assisted reproductive technology, as well as estate planning and probate. She is a member of Oregon Women Lawyers (OWLS) and the Oregon Gay and Lesbian Law Association. She is also a member of...