Michelle C. Berk, Esquire has been practicing Elder Law in Montgomery County since she received her Law Degree from Widener University in 1981. She co-authors and edits the Montgomery County Elder Law Handbook, as well as the Guide to Legal Issues for Pennsylvania Senior Citizens... (read more)
- Michelle Berk Law Offices of Michelle C. Berk, P.C. 1300 Virginia Dr #325A Fort Washington, PA 19034
- Anna Sappington Anna Sappington, Esq. 101 Old York Road Suite 303 Jenkintown, PA 19046
- Thomas Tirney Arlington Heritage Group, Inc. 415 Horsham Road Horsham, PA 19044
- Richard Newman Law Office of Richard L. Newman 50 East Court Street Doyleston, PA 18901
- David Siegel Law Office of David T. Siegel, LLC 36 Dartmouth Ln Richboro, PA 18954
- Pat Bergmaier 1847Financial 161 Washington St Eight Tower Bridge - Suite 700 Conshohocken, PA 19428
Law Offices of Michelle C. Berk, P.C.
Michelle C. Berk, Esquire has been practicing Elder Law in Montgomery County since she received her Law Degree from Widener University in 1981. She co-authors and edits the Montgomery County Elder Law Handbook, as well as the Guide to Legal Issues for Pennsylvania Senior Citizens. She is currently is a volunteer on the...
Anna Sappington, Esq.
Anna Sappington, Esq. is a solo practitioner in Glenside, Pennsylvania who enjoys helping clients use education, advocacy, and planning to manage problems and live their best lives. Anna wrote the upcoming treatise Pennsylvania Special Needs Planning Guide: A Handbook for Attorneys and Trustees of Special Needs T...
Law Office of Richard L. Newman
Richard L. Newman has been a practicing attorney for over 30 years. Richard specializes in Elder Law and Special Needs Planning.His practice is devoted to serving some of the most vulnerable members of our society and the families that are caring for them. He is currently a member of the National Academy of Eld...
Law Office of David T. Siegel, LLC
David T. Siegel is the founding attorney of Law Office of David T. Siegel, Esq., LLC, an Estate Planning, Special Needs Planning, and Elder Law firm located in Newtown, Pennsylvania. David is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and he is a member of the American Bar Association, the Pennsylvania...
My goal is to make sure every one of my clients have a financial future that is secure and set. Your financial goals aren’t just important to your family – they are of the upmost importance to me and my team too. I am committed to helping you achieve those goals by giving advice that is in alignment with yo...