Ms. Belo , Lynn, originally hails from Staten Island in New York however she spent her formative years in London and had also lived in Miami, Rio de Janiero Brazil and Washington D.C. Ms. Belo earned her undergraduate degree in Portuguese and Spanish from Georgetown University Sc... (read more)
- Cary Moss Sawyer & Sawyer, PA 8913 Conroy Windermere Road Orlando, FL 32835
- Jason Lazarus Special Needs Law Firm 4025 Edgewater Drive Orlando, FL 32804
- Evelynn Passino Pooled Trust Services 3208-C E. Colonial Drive, #132 Orlando, FL 32803
- Marilyn Belo Law Offices of Marilyn Cangro Belo 7328 W University Avenue Suite H Gainsville, FL 32607
- Karen Nolan Wetherington Hamilton, P.A. 812 W. Dr. MLK Jr. Blvd., Suite 101 Tampa, FL 33603
- Jack Rosenkranz Rosenkranz Law Firm 412 E Madison Street Suite 900 Tampa, FL 33601
Sawyer & Sawyer, PA
Cary L. Moss, born in Orlando, Florida; admitted to bar, 1998; Supreme Court of Florida and all Florida courts, 2000. Education: University of Florida (B.A. Liberal Arts, 1994); Stetson University College of Law (J.D. 1998). Member: The Florida Bar (Elder Law Section); Orange County Bar Association (Estate, Guardianshi...
Special Needs Law Firm
Jason D. Lazarus Mr. Lazarus is the founder of and managing partner of Special Needs Law Firm; a Florida law firm that provides legal services related to public benefit preservation, Medicare Set-Asides, lien resolution and qualified settlement funds. Jason received his B.A. from the University of Central Florida an...
Pooled Trust Services
Serving elders and people with disabilities has always been a part of my career path. From my high school job as the aide on a special needs school bus to my eventual transition into the world of elder law and special needs trusts, I have spent over 15 years working to improve the lives of people who are often overlook...
Law Offices of Marilyn Cangro Belo
Ms. Belo , Lynn, originally hails from Staten Island in New York however she spent her formative years in London and had also lived in Miami, Rio de Janiero Brazil and Washington D.C. Ms. Belo earned her undergraduate degree in Portuguese and Spanish from Georgetown University School of Languages and Linguistics. Foll...
Rosenkranz Law Firm
Jack Rosenkranz, Esq. established his elder care law firm in 1991. He recognized early the growing need for these services and the expanding choices under health care policy, regulations and laws. Estate planning, guardianship, and Elder Law are the focus of Mr. Rosenkranz’s practice. He received his Bachelor of...