Henry C Weatherby Background Hank is the founding principal of the law firm of Weatherby & Associates, PC. He received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Connecticut School of Law, undergraduate degree in Human Resource Management from the State University of New York, Al... (read more)
- Marie Corliss Corliss Law Group, P.C. 26 Pumphouse Road Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
- Louis Pierro Pierro, Connor & Associates, LLC 43 British American Boulevard Latham, NY 12110
- Raymond Falcon Falcon Law Group LLC 50 Tice Blvd. Suite 340 Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
- Michael Beloff, Belvedere Wealth Partners 181 Turn of River Road Suite 11 Stamford, CT 06905
- Mary Landsfield, ChSNC® Barnum Financial Group 6 Corporate Drive Shelton, CT 06484
- Andrew Komarow MSFS CFP®AEP® AIF® BFA™ CAP® CASL® CHFC® ChSNC® CLU® CNP™ FSCP® REBC® RHU® RICP® WMCP® Planning Across The Spectrum 74 Batterson Park Road Fl 1 Farmington, CT 06032
- Elizabeth Yoder Planning Across The Spectrum 74 Batterson Park Road Fl 1 Farmington, CT 06032
- Kimberly Greenberg, ChSNC® Morgan Stanley 500 Post Road 3rd Floor Westport, CT 06880
- Mindy Neira, CFP®, CHSNC® Modera Wealth Management 56 Jefferson Ave. Westwood, NJ 07675
- Edward Wilcenski Wilcenski & Pleat PLLC 5 Emma Lane Clifton Park, NY 12065
- Tara Pleat Wilcenski & Pleat PLLC 5 Emma Lane Clifton Park, NY 12065
- Matthew Sexton Clear Harbor Asset Management 1Stamford Plaza 15th Floor Stamford, CT 06901
- Henry Weatherby Weatherby & Associates, PC 693 Bloomfield Avenue Suite 200 Bloomfield, CT 06002
- Sharon Pope Czepiga Daly Pope & Perri, LLC 15 Massirio Drive Berlin, CT 06037
- Brendan Daly Czepiga Daly Pope & Perri, LLC 15 Massirio Drive Berlin, CT 06037
- Colleen Masse Czepiga Daly Pope & Perri, LLC 15 Massirio Drive Berlin, CT 06037
- Robert Romano Andora & Romano, LLC 15 Essex Road Paramus, NJ 07652
- Claudia Englisby Disability Planning Partners 200 Day Hill Road Suite 240 Windsor , CT 06095
- Charles Bergamo Northwestern Mutual 555 Long Wharf Drive Lobby Level New Haven, CT 06511
- Kathleen Hayes The Law Office of Kathleen D. Hayes, LLC 2389 Main Street Glastonbury, CT 06033
- Cormac McEnery The Cormac McEnery Law Firm 562 City Island Avenue Bronx, NY 10464
- Matthew Sexton Clear Harbor Asset Management 11 Norwood Terrace North Caldwell, NJ 07006
Corliss Law Group, P.C.
Marie A. Corliss, Esq., received her bachelors in philosophy at Fordham University in 1982. She then went on to Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University where she earned her Juris Doctorate in 1985. While at Cardozo, she was the International Law Review Articles Editor, and a member of the Regional Champio...
Pierro, Connor & Associates, LLC
Louis W. Pierro is the founder and principal of Pierro, Connor & Associates, LLC, and concentrates his law practice in the areas of Estate Planning, Estate and Trust Administration, Business Succession Planning, Elder Law and Special Needs Planning. Mr. Pierro has been selected to the Best Lawyers in America,...
Falcon Law Group LLC
Ray Falcon advises clients in matters of estate planning and probate and administration of decedent's estates, with a concentration in planning for families with members who have special needs. He also counsels plaintiffs' personal injury and medical malpractice attorneys in connection with the use of special needs tru...
Belvedere Wealth Partners
Michael Beloff, CFP® is a Wealth Advisor at Belvedere Wealth Partners. Inspired by his son with Autism, Michael has become a Chartered Special Needs Consultant (ChSNC®) with extensive training and continuing education on the complex topics and particular challenges of caring for a dependent with special needs,...
Barnum Financial Group
Whether you have a child or adult family member with special needs or have a disability yourself, you need a strong plan for the future. As a mother of a special needs son with a rare genetic deletion (Phelan-McDermid Syndrome), a strong advocate for a sister who suffered a severe stroke and is bedridden in...
Andrew Komarow MSFS CFP®AEP® AIF® BFA™ CAP® CASL® CHFC® ChSNC® CLU® CNP™ FSCP® REBC® RHU® RICP® WMCP®
Planning Across The Spectrum
Andrew is the founder of Plannning Across the Spectrum and specializes in helping any self-advocating client or family with autism and intellectual disabilities. Andrew is a passionate advocate for autism awareness in his community and for his work as a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP™) Certified Neurodi...
Planning Across The Spectrum
Liz found the path to financial planning while attending national disability conferences held in the DC area when she was a live-in care giver and member of L’Arche home. She grew frustrated that not enough people were doing the work to educate families and lift the earning potential of ready to work people who r...
One in five people in the U.S. will have some type of special need or disability in their lifetime, according to the USDA. Whether Down syndrome, autism or a genetic disorder, it may affect their entire lives without the hope of a cure. Or it may develop due to an accident, catastrophic illness and cognitive decline fr...
Modera Wealth Management
The trust my clients place in me. My specialty focus area is with individuals and families who have planning needs related to disability or other medical conditions. I also partner with those who identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, or Queer (LGBTQ). The elements of planning associated with both of my...
Wilcenski & Pleat PLLC
EDWARD V. WILCENSKI, Esq., is a co-owner and co-manager of the law firm of Wilcenski & Pleat, PLLC in Clifton Park, New York, midway between Albany and Saratoga Springs. He practices in the areas of Elder Law, Special Needs Planning, and Trust and Estate Administration. He is a graduate of Albany Law School, and re...
Weatherby & Associates, PC
Henry C Weatherby Background Hank is the founding principal of the law firm of Weatherby & Associates, PC. He received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Connecticut School of Law, undergraduate degree in Human Resource Management from the State University of New York, Albany. He is admitted to practice in...
Czepiga Daly Pope & Perri, LLC
Attorney Pope has long been regarded by clients and colleagues alike as one of the finest Elder and Disability Law practitioners in Connecticut. She currently serves on the Executive Committees of the Elder Law Section and the Estates and Probate Section of the Connecticut Bar Association, and is a member of the CBA Ve...
Czepiga Daly Pope & Perri, LLC
Brendan F. Daly is a Principal of CzepigaDalyPope where he practices in the areas of elder law, estate and disability planning and estate administration. Brendan has received the designation of Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA), a certification awarded by the National Elder Law Foundation, the only organization appro...
Czepiga Daly Pope & Perri, LLC
Compassion. Knowledge. Tenacity. These are words used to describe Colleen’s work in advocating for individuals with disabilities. Having a loved one with disabilities (or having disabilities yourself) can be incredibly challenging in ways that only you know. It’s easy to get overwhelmed. Colleen understand...
Andora & Romano, LLC
Robert J. Romano, Jr., was born in Bronx, New York, November 1, 1950. He attended Villanova University (B.A., 1972) and St. John's University (J.D., 1978). He served as Law Secretary to the Honorable Paul R. Huot, J.S.C., 1978-1979. He assisted with municipal representation for the Boroughs of Closter, Demarest, Little...
Disability Planning Partners
At Disability Planning Partners, we’re more than just another Hartford estate planning attorney—we’re a team of dedicated legal professionals, committed to helping individuals throughout the state take care of their immediate needs and prepare for their future. Disability and estate planning can feel...
Planning for a dependent with special needs can be complicated. It is recommended that you work with a team of experts - including an attorney, a financial professional and a social service professional. As a key member to the special needs team, I provide solutions for families with special needs.
The Law Office of Kathleen D. Hayes, LLC
There are many different reasons to become a lawyer. For Kathleen, it’s not so much a question of what led to a legal career, as it is a question of who. Kathleen became a lawyer because of her Uncle Danny. Kathleen’s Uncle Danny has an intellectual disability. While his disability colors wh...
The Cormac McEnery Law Firm
An active advocate for the rights and welfare of senior citizens, Cormac McEnery is well-respected in his areas of practice. He regularly speaks on elder law and estate planning topics. Practice areas: Asset protection Elder law Healthcare proxies and living wills Estate litigation Estate planning Medicaid eligibility...