Juris Doctorate, Brooklyn Law School (1991) LLM (Taxation), University of Miami School of Law (1993) United States Federal Court Pro Bono Panelâ€“Social Security/Disability Appeals Certified Part 36 Guardian Ad Litem & Supplemental Needs Trustee Author/frequent lecturer on legal planning for families with special needs children Member New York State Bar Association -Trusts & Estates Section -Elder Law Section
- Cormac McEnery The Cormac McEnery Law Firm 99 Hudson Ave. New York, NY 10013
- Andrew Cohen Law Offices Of Andrew M. Cohen 420 Lexington Avenue Suite 2440 New York, NY 10170
- Chris Anderson Chris Anderson Law Firm PLLC 1270 Avenue of the Americas - 7th Floor New York, NY 10020
- Lee Alan Ackerman ACT for Life Services 1441 Broadway, 6TH Floor PMB #6135 New York, NY 10018
- Glenn R. Meyers The Meyers Law Firm 30 Vesey Street 4th Floor New York, NY 10007
- Jeffrey S. Embree CFP ®, CDFA®, CIMA®, ChSNC® The Apex Point Group at Morgan Stanley 522 Fifth Avenue, 11th Floor New York, NY 10036
- Kimberly Greenberg, ChSNC® Morgan Stanley 55 East 52nd Street 28th Floor New York, NY 10055
- Matthew G Ricks Haystack Financial Planning 20 Donald Dr Syosset, NY 11791
The Cormac McEnery Law Firm
An active advocate for the rights and welfare of senior citizens, Cormac McEnery is well-respected in his areas of practice. He regularly speaks on elder law and estate planning topics. Practice areas: Asset protection Elder law Healthcare proxies and living wills Estate litigation Estate planning Medicaid eligibility...
Law Offices Of Andrew M. Cohen
Juris Doctorate, Brooklyn Law School (1991) LLM (Taxation), University of Miami School of Law (1993) United States Federal Court Pro Bono Panelâ€“Social Security/Disability Appeals Certified Part 36 Guardian Ad Litem & Supplemental Needs Trustee Author/frequent lecturer on legal planning for famil...
The Apex Point Group at Morgan Stanley
Jeffrey S. Embree is a First Vice President and Advisor within the Wealth Management Division of Morgan Stanley and a founding partner of the Apex Point Group, with team offices in New York, New York and Boca Raton, Florida. A dedicated learner throughout his career and a passionate industry impactor, Jeff is a member...
One in five people in the U.S. will have some type of special need or disability in their lifetime, according to the USDA. Whether Down syndrome, autism or a genetic disorder, it may affect their entire lives without the hope of a cure. Or it may develop due to an accident, catastrophic illness and cognitive decline fr...
Haystack Financial Planning
Matt is the President of Haystack Financial Planning, a firm focused on serving the special needs community. He takes a holistic view of clients' financial life to create a sense of security that allows them to focus more on living the life they want to lead. Matt is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNE...