Juris Doctorate, Brooklyn Law School (1991) LLM (Taxation), University of Miami School of Law (1993) United States Federal Court Pro Bono Panelâ€“Social Security/Disability Appeals Certified Part 36 Guardian Ad Litem & Supplemental Needs Trustee Author/frequent lecturer on legal planning for families with special needs children Member New York State Bar Association -Trusts & Estates Section -Elder Law Section
- Glenn Meyers The Meyers Law Firm 30 Vesey Street 4th Floor New York, NY 10007
- Cormac McEnery The Cormac McEnery Law Firm 99 Hudson Ave. New York, NY 10013
- Ronald Duswalt Old Castle Financial Advisors 2 Park Avenue Suite 300 New York, NY 10017
- Lee Ackerman ACT for Life Services 1441 Broadway, 6TH Floor PMB #6135 New York, NY 10018
- Jeffrey Embree CFP ®, CDFA®, CIMA®, ChSNC® The Apex Point Group at Morgan Stanley 522 Fifth Avenue, 11th Floor New York, NY 10036
- Andrew Cohen Law Offices Of Andrew M. Cohen 420 Lexington Avenue Suite 2440 New York, NY 10170
- Judith Grimaldi Grimaldi Yeung Law Group 652 Fourth Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11232
- Chris Anderson Chris Anderson Law Firm PLLC 1270 Avenue of the Americas - 7th Floor New York, NY 10020
- Kimberly Greenberg, ChSNC® Morgan Stanley 55 East 52nd Street 28th Floor New York, NY 10055
- Crystal Guiga Guiga Law 1682 Victory Blvd. Staten island, NY 10314
The Cormac McEnery Law Firm
An active advocate for the rights and welfare of senior citizens, Cormac McEnery is well-respected in his areas of practice. He regularly speaks on elder law and estate planning topics. Practice areas: Asset protection Elder law Healthcare proxies and living wills Estate litigation Estate planning Medicaid eligibility...
Old Castle Financial Advisors
Since entering the financial services industry, Ron has committed himself to providing financial advice and excellent service to his clients with over 30 years in the financial industry. Currently, Ron is pursuing his PhD in Financial and Retirement Planning at The American College. Ron graduated from the College of Fi...
The Apex Point Group at Morgan Stanley
Jeffrey S. Embree is a First Vice President and Advisor within the Wealth Management Division of Morgan Stanley and a founding partner of the Apex Point Group, with team offices in New York, New York and Boca Raton, Florida. A dedicated learner throughout his career and a passionate industry impactor, Jeff is a member...
Law Offices Of Andrew M. Cohen
Juris Doctorate, Brooklyn Law School (1991) LLM (Taxation), University of Miami School of Law (1993) United States Federal Court Pro Bono Panelâ€“Social Security/Disability Appeals Certified Part 36 Guardian Ad Litem & Supplemental Needs Trustee Author/frequent lecturer on legal planning for famil...
Grimaldi Yeung Law Group
Judith D. Grimaldi, is a partner in the pioneering elder law firm GRIMALDI & YEUNG LLP. Ms. Grimaldi’s perspective on the issues facing the elderly and disabled is unique; it was shaped by more than a decade of field experience as a social worker. In this capacity, Ms. Grimaldi served as Director...
One in five people in the U.S. will have some type of special need or disability in their lifetime, according to the USDA. Whether Down syndrome, autism or a genetic disorder, it may affect their entire lives without the hope of a cure. Or it may develop due to an accident, catastrophic illness and cognitive decline fr...
At Guiga Law PLLC, I use not only my legal expertise, but my personal experience to help families create estate plans today to avoid unnecessary pain and conflict tomorrow. I’ve experienced the same feelings of worry when it comes to loved ones. Whether it’s thinking about possible guardians for your childr...