Jeff Vistica, CFP®, ChSNC®
Jeff Vistica, CFP®, ChSNC®
I have been helping families plan their financial futures for over 20 years. In 2015 I cofounded a wealth advisory firm with my father, Dan, to provide clients with unbiased, evidence-based advice. I started Valiant Partners with Dad and my wife Lily in 2020 to focus exclusively on serving the unique needs of neurodiverse families.
We have special needs in our family and understand the responsibility of caring for a loved one with specials needs. We can help you plan for your family's and loved one's needs, review government benefits eligibility, identify community resources, coordinate trust planning and financial matters and help you address the question of who will care for my loved one when I'm gone.
We appreciate the opportunity to be a trusted partner to other families who have walked the same path as us.
Valiant Partners can help you craft a life care plan that has a solid financial foundation and addresses the concerns of caring for a loved one with special needs.
Between doctor appointments, IEP meetings and therapy visits raising a child with special needs can feel overwhelming. Setting aside the time to think about planning for the future is hard. The day-to-day stuff that needs to happen is difficult enough, let alone considering the planning that needs to be in place to secure your child’s future and coordinating those plans with your own retirement planning wishes.
We get it. We can help you answer the hard questions and help you gain some peace of mind that your child will be taken care of, even when you cannot.
Some of the areas and questions we'll help you address:
- How much will it cost to provide for my child over the course of their lifetime?
- Who will care for my child when I'm gone?
- How do we preserve and make best use of government benefits such as Medi-Cal (Medicaid), SSI, SSDI, and other supportive services?
- Do we need to create a Special Needs Trust, an ABLE account? How do we fund these?
- How do we create a Letter of Intent?
- What supports are available to help our child as they age to help with employment, recreation, housing, social activities, etc?
- Do we need to look at guardianship/conservatorship for our adult child or would a less restrictive alternative be more appropriate?
We can help you develop a plan to ensure your child has the resources to reach their potential in society and maintain the appropriate level of independence. We’ll help you sort through various aspects of planning that should integrate life planning, resource planning, finance and legal planning and help you assemble a team of experts that can address these key areas.
|Monday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
What Is a Special Needs Planner?
I have been helping families plan their financial futures for over 20 years. In 2015 I cofounded a wealth advisory firm with my father, Dan, to provide clients with unbiased, evidence-based advice. I started Valiant Partners with Dad and my wife Lily in 2020 to focus exclusively on serving the unique needs of neur...