- Faisal Al-Hashim, ChSNC® Maxiam Capital 611 Gateway Boulevard Suite 120 San Francisco, CA 94080
- Herb Thomas Kairos Fiduciary Services 875-A Island Drive, #387 Alameda, CA 94502-6768
- Michael Gilfix Gilfix & La Poll Associates LLP 2479 E. Bayshore Road, Suite 220 Palo Alto, CA 94303
- Ellen Cookman Cookman Law 2100 Geng Road Suite 210 Palo Alto, CA 94303
- Sridhar (Sri) Krishan BS, MBA, CFP® Encover Personal Finance LLC 34291 Eucalyptus Terrace Fremont, CA 94555
- John Fasesky Fasesky Law 2043 15th Street San Francisco, CA 94114
- Bruce Feder Kato, Feder & Suzuki, LLP 685 Market Street, #540 San Francisco, CA 94105
Kairos Fiduciary Services
Herb Thomas, CLPF, a California licensed private professional fiduciary (CLPF #86), is the principal fiduciary of Kairos Fiduciary Services. Herb has a passion for people. He has extensive experience serving families throughout California with Special Needs Trusts, public benefits counseling and advocacy, Estate/Trust...
Gilfix & La Poll Associates LLP
Michael Gilfix is a nationally known authority in the field of law, aging and estate planning. A 1973 graduate of Stanford Law School, he is a Fellow of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), a co-founder of NAELA, and a Certified Legal Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law. Mr. Gilfix regu...
Ellen Cookman is the principal of Cookman Law, PC in Palo Alto, California. She is passionate about helping families of all shapes and sizes plan for the future and utilize available resources. Ellen is a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law from the California State Bar Board of Legal Speci...
Encover Personal Finance LLC
I am an independent, fee-only CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional based in Fremont, CA. I am a member of NAPFA (National Association of Personal Financial Advisors), XYPN (Gen-X, Gen-Y Planning Network) and Academy of Special Needs Planners. Credentials: BS, MBA, CFP® Languages: English, Hindi, T...
Kato, Feder & Suzuki, LLP
Partner Bruce A. Feder is a graduate of the University of Pacific McGeorge School of Law. Prior to founding the firm, Mr. Feder was managing attorney at Legal Assistance to the Elderly in San Francisco. He is a founding member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and is a member of the State Bar of California...