Denise Kaplan received her undergraduate degree (B.A., Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1995) from the University of Illinois and her law degree (Magna Cum Laude, Order of the Coif, 1998) from the University of Illinois College of Law, where she was the Managing Editor of the Eld... (read more)
Larry Rivkin received his undergraduate degree (B.A. with distinction, Phi Beta Kappa, 1989) from Stanford University and his law degree from the University of Chicago (1994), where he was a Lord Bissell Public Service Merit Scholar. Licensed in both Illinois and Florida, Larry... (read more)
- Annette Hammortree Hammortree Financial Services 125 S. Virginia Street Crystal Lake, IL 60014
- Kirsten Izatt The Estate Planning Law Group 600 W. Roosevelt Road Suite A-1 Wheaton, IL 60187
- Katie Clancy Clancy & Associates Ltd 1001 Warrenville Road Suite 500 Lisle, IL 60532
- Nancy Roach-Wilder, CFP*, ChSNC* Prudential Advisors 1901 Butterfield Road Suite 250 Downers Grove, IL 60515
- Jamieson Long Jamieson Long & Associates 4101 John Deere Rd. Ste A PO Box 927 Moline, IL 61265
- Benjamin Rubin Rubin Law 1110 West Lake Cook Road Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
- Ryan McGuire, CFP®, ChSNC®, CPWA® Wipfli Financial Advisors 2501 West Beltline Highway Suite 401 Madison, WI 53713
- Daniel Hands Daniel O. Hands, P.C. 2021 Midwest Road Suite 200 Oak Brook, IL 60523
- Denise Kaplan Rivkin & Rivkin LLC 475 Half Day Road. Suite 100 Lincolnshire, IL 60069
- Larry Rivkin Rivkin & Rivkin LLC 475 Half Day Road. Suite 100 Lincolnshire, IL 60069
- Brett Bauch, ChSNC TWR 525 Junction Road Suite 1800 North Tower Madison, WI 53717
- Suzanne Kelliher Dvorak & Kelliher, Ltd. 10560 W. Cermak Rd Westchester, IL 60154
- William Wilson Wilson & Wilson Estate Planning & Elder Law LLC 1023 West 55th Street Suite 110 La Grange, IL 60525
The Estate Planning Law Group
Kirsten Izatt’s estate planning practice focuses on helping families enhance their lives today and secure their futures tomorrow. She excels in guiding her clients through the often confusing maze of financial and legal decisions to create plans that ensure the well-being of their families and the accomplishment...
Clancy & Associates Ltd
Katie focuses her practice on special needs planning for individuals with disablities and their families. As a parent of a child with special needs, she shares both personal and professional knowledge with the families she represents. Katie commonly establishes first and third party trusts for indivi...
For over 30 years, Ms. Roach-Wilder's mission has been to create financial stability and alleviate some of the most compelling concerns of clients. . Her first hand experience with the challenges of special needs parenting, divorce and women in business have evolved into a practical goals-based approach....
Jamieson Long & Associates
B.A. Northwestern University J.D. University of Illinois College of Law Memberships: National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, (Past President of Illinois Chapter)Illinois State Bar AssociationElder Law Section Council charter member of the Academy of Special Needs Planners
Attorney Benjamin (Benji) Rubin, Brian’s youngest son, Mitchell’s “little/big” brother, graduated from the University of Illinois Law School, Magna Cum Laude, and received his undergraduate degree from Northwestern University. Benji is a member of the Academy of Special Needs Planners, an...
Daniel O. Hands, P.C.
About Daniel O. Hands Dan Hands has been has been practicing law for over 33 years. In addition to founder and president of the law firm, he is also a co-author of Love, Money, Control: Reinventing Estate Planning. His practice is now devoted primarily to estate planning and related matters. His belief in the importanc...
Rivkin & Rivkin LLC
Denise Kaplan received her undergraduate degree (B.A., Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1995) from the University of Illinois and her law degree (Magna Cum Laude, Order of the Coif, 1998) from the University of Illinois College of Law, where she was the Managing Editor of the Elder Law Journal and a Harno Fellow. Denis...
Rivkin & Rivkin LLC
Larry Rivkin received his undergraduate degree (B.A. with distinction, Phi Beta Kappa, 1989) from Stanford University and his law degree from the University of Chicago (1994), where he was a Lord Bissell Public Service Merit Scholar. Licensed in both Illinois and Florida, Larry is also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANN...
Brett has over 15 years of experience in the investment and insurance industries. He has spent time on a trade desk executing stock/bond/option trades with advisors around the country while running the margin department of a broker-dealer. He spent years conducting ethics and suitability oversight as well as auditing f...