Michelle C. Berk, Esquire has been practicing Elder Law in Montgomery County since she received her Law Degree from Widener University in 1981. She co-authors and edits the Montgomery County Elder Law Handbook, as well as the Guide to Legal Issues for Pennsylvania Senior Citizens... (read more)
The Special Needs Community has been our primary focus for decades. Too often, the answers to " What will happen to my Special Needs dependent when I'm gone?" are focused around legal documents, government programs, and adult/transition programs. While these things are ... (read more)
- Kathleen Sheridan Kathleen A Browning Sheridan Esq, PC 382 West 9th Street Suite 5 Ship Bottom, NJ 08008
- Aimee Rudman Law Office of Aimee P. Rudman 1840 Frontage Road Mark 70 Condominium Suite 102 Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
- Christine Matus The Matus Law Group 81 East Water Street Suite 2C Toms River, NJ 08753
- Thomas Begley Kaplin Stewart Meloff Reiter & Stein, P.C. 1800 Chapel Avenue West Suite 320 Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
- Linda Anderson Anderson Elder Law 206 Old State Road Media, PA 19063
- Anna Sappington Anna Sappington, Esq. 101 Old York Road Suite 303 Jenkintown, PA 19046
- John Robbert Chesapeake Legal Counsel LLC 29H Atlantic Avenue Ocean View, DE 19970
- Richard Newman Law Office of Richard L. Newman 50 East Court Street Doyleston, PA 18901
- Michelle Berk Law Offices of Michelle C. Berk, P.C. 1300 Virginia Dr #325A Fort Washington, PA 19034
- Pat Bergmaier 1847Financial 161 Washington St Eight Tower Bridge - Suite 700 Conshohocken, PA 19428
- Alexander Petsis , ChSNC® CFP® Anthony Petsis & Associates, Inc. 401 South State Street Newtown, PA 18940
- Thomas Tirney Arlington Heritage Group, Inc. 415 Horsham Road Horsham, PA 19044
- David Siegel Law Office of David T. Siegel, LLC 36 Dartmouth Ln Richboro, PA 18954
- Alex Hilsen Sussan, Greenwald and Wesler 1249 S. River Road Suite 104 Cranbury, NJ 08512
- Russell Fishkind Saul Ewing 650 college road e Princeton, NJ 08540
- Donald Brown Integrated Financial Concepts 200 Schulz Dr Suite 125 Red Bank, NJ 07701
- John Rule Miller Turetsky Rule & McLennan 3770 Ridge Pike Second Floor Collegeville, PA 19426
- Randy Steen The Law Office of Randy Hope Steen, Ltd. 600 Eagleview Boulevard, Suite 300 Exton, PA 19320
Kathleen A Browning Sheridan Esq, PC
Kathleen is a solo practitioner in Southern Ocean County, New Jersey where she focuses her practice on Wills, Trusts, Estate, Guardianships and care planning for senior and disabled individuals. Kathleen graduated from William Paterson University, magna cum laude, in 1989 and from Ruters Law School, Newark, in 1992....
Law Office of Aimee P. Rudman
Ms. Rudman is an active member of the New Jersey State Bar Association's Elder Law Section, where she served for three terms as the Legislative Coordinator. She is a member of the Camden County Bar Association and its Continuing Legal Education and Young Lawyer's Committees, the Philadelphia Bar Association's Committee...
Kaplin Stewart Meloff Reiter & Stein, P.C.
Thomas D. Begley, III has been named principal at the law firm of Kaplin Stewart Meloff Reiter & Stein, P.C. Tom is an alumnus of Georgetown University Law School and Georgetown University College of Arts and Sciences. Mr. Begley was formerly a Shareholder and Co-Chair of the Wills, Trusts & Estates Depa...
Anderson Elder Law
Linda Anderson is one of approximately 35 Pennsylvania lawyers certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation. Her firm, Anderson Elder Law, holds membership in the Special Needs Alliance and the Life Care Planning Law Firm Association. Linda is a long time member of the National Academy of Eld...
Anna Sappington, Esq.
Anna Sappington, Esq. is a solo practitioner in Glenside, Pennsylvania who enjoys helping clients use education, advocacy, and planning to manage problems and live their best lives. Anna wrote the upcoming treatise Pennsylvania Special Needs Planning Guide: A Handbook for Attorneys and Trustees of Special Needs T...
Chesapeake Legal Counsel LLC
John F. Robbert is admitted to practice in Louisiana, in Maryland, and in Delaware as well as in the United States Tax Court and the U.S. Supreme Court. In addition to graduating from the College of the Holy Cross (Worcester, Massachusetts) and Tulane University School of Law (New Orleans, Louisiana), he also holds a M...
Law Office of Richard L. Newman
Richard L. Newman has been a practicing attorney for over 30 years. Richard specializes in Elder Law and Special Needs Planning.His practice is devoted to serving some of the most vulnerable members of our society and the families that are caring for them. He is currently a member of the National Academy of Eld...
Law Offices of Michelle C. Berk, P.C.
Michelle C. Berk, Esquire has been practicing Elder Law in Montgomery County since she received her Law Degree from Widener University in 1981. She co-authors and edits the Montgomery County Elder Law Handbook, as well as the Guide to Legal Issues for Pennsylvania Senior Citizens. She is currently is a volunteer on the...
My goal is to make sure every one of my clients have a financial future that is secure and set. Your financial goals aren’t just important to your family – they are of the upmost importance to me and my team too. I am committed to helping you achieve those goals by giving advice that is in alignment with yo...
Anthony Petsis & Associates, Inc.
Alex graduated with his Bachelors in Finance from Pitt and holds his Masters in Financial Services from Saint Joseph's University. Alex is also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professional. He assists with the implementation and maintenance of client financial plans. Alex enjoys meeting...
Law Office of David T. Siegel, LLC
David T. Siegel is the founding attorney of Law Office of David T. Siegel, Esq., LLC, an Estate Planning, Special Needs Planning, and Elder Law firm located in Newtown, Pennsylvania. David is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and he is a member of the American Bar Association, the Pennsylvania...
Sussan, Greenwald and Wesler
Delaware and earned his B.S. at Nyack College, in Nyack, NY. He is a member of the New Jersey State Bar. Alex Hilsen has experience at Fortune 500 companies such as Merrill Lynch and Citigroup where he worked in financial services and financial advisory. He monitored and advised clients on all avenues of investing and...
A Partner in the Personal Wealth, Estates and Trusts Practice, Russell Fishkind focuses his practice on high net worth estate planning, business succession planning, family office consulting, estate administration and probate litigation. Prior to joining the Firm, Russell served as Chair of the Trusts & Estates Te...
Integrated Financial Concepts
The Special Needs Community has been our primary focus for decades. Too often, the answers to " What will happen to my Special Needs dependent when I'm gone?" are focused around legal documents, government programs, and adult/transition programs. While these things are very important, fa...
Miller Turetsky Rule & McLennan
Jack Rule has actively and continuously represented persons with disabilities and human service providers since 1980. His experience has touched many of the varied issues involved in special needs planning such as special needs trusts, housing and zoning issues, and denial of benefits appeals. As a father of a child...